Bluetooth Free Headsets?

Participant count
  • Participant list

robo191

CarAudio.com Newbie
Perth
Hi. Would love a headset I can just place the phone (iphone) into or plug in directly to charge and play audio. Any ideas? I recall an old Sony unit where your phone clipped into the head unit and became the screen for it but I think they discontinued it
I just hate bluetooth, slow and frustrating to synch, cuts in out, just unsafe and fkn annoying

I'm not saying you should buy this, it's just an example: link

The idea here is you want Android Auto or Apple Carplay via a wire. The head unit I linked does that. Plug it in, then control your phone using the head unit screen. You're asking for control of the HU via phone. I can't guarantee AA or AC does that, since I haven't used that feature yet, but this is going in the right direction for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...