Great Tinting Information

I will never put 5% on my windows again unless its the back glass and such. It looks great from the outside but when your driving you cant see sh!t.

i had 1% on everywindow except the windshield. got some tickets, took it off and put 20% on my front windows. im going back to 1% though once it warms up a bit. i definately like the darker windows then light windows

I have 35% on my side windows and 20% on the back.
I don't know how people with 5% all around can see ANYTHING at night. I have a hard time with my tint.

I guess your eyes adjust to it after a while, I got my first truck at age 15 and took it straight to the tint shop... to me sitting in a vehicle with less that 5% tint feels like i'm sitting outside and i feel like everyone can see me And i ride around with 20% on the windshield.. it's like wearing sunglasses all the time... I have very very sensitive eyes now though so i usually do wear sunglasses all the time.

Lol screw that.. Have to do all that work just to see where your going at night. Really dark tint is pointless.
my truck came from the factory with a back-up cam and back-up sensors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I guess your eyes adjust to it after a while, I got my first truck at age 15 and took it straight to the tint shop... to me sitting in a vehicle with less that 5% tint feels like i'm sitting outside and i feel like everyone can see me And i ride around with 20% on the windshield.. it's like wearing sunglasses all the time... I have very very sensitive eyes now though so i usually do wear sunglasses all the time.
this.

i get bad allergies and my eyes get really swollen. any kind of light hurts but with the tint, it makes it better

I have 5% llumar all around and love it.

Have 15% and 35% Huper optik as well all around and love it. I went legal on it because there are many bottomfeeding people who would sue me if they got me involved in an accident, and would win based on me having illegal equipment on vehicle being pushed as the cause of an accident, if I did 15% all around or 5%.

That was the best advice my tint guy ever gave me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I got my bro formula 1 pinnacle 15% all around a month or so ago, it's nice stuff as well.

I live in a country type area but drive to town all the time.

Whats a good brand 35% that wont turn purple or anything. I dont wanna break the bank but i want quality ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.