Great Tinting Information

my dad has always had super dark windows... my mom didnt like it too much my dad didn't care hey you're paying for it, you can take it off when you get pulled over.. thats how I see it.

I got pulled over same week i got my tinted windows done...and i didnt even have my windows up...chp was tripping with his gun in his hand

I got the 89 F-150 so i think 35 will be good enough, i was thinking about doing 50 on my windshield but i think im just going to do the strip under my MECA sticker up there.

i had 35% and i guess its better then nothing but really half the time it looks like its not tinted. i went with 20 on front passenger and driver door this time. and 5 everwher else

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.