Great Tinting Information

i bought 20 all around. the cop measured it and my two fronts were 13 and the backs were 7. im guessing factory tint had somethin to do with that. the only police that give me trouble are new cops and state patrol. in fact the new cops all told me its 50% all the way around. i pulled out a printed page that says its only 50 up front and any in the back. they shut their mouths fast

I dunno what is going on here in Atlanta, but I have been removing and retinting more cars in the last year than I was doing previous years....I guess all the depts are trying to generate revenue. All of them are broke I guess....Beware

yoiu only use tint when you dont want no one to see you. I have a show truck and i roll fish bowl style.. lots of people are starting to do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.