GPS HU Options with VOICE navi (double-din)

Participant count
  • Participant list

gasongasoff

Can you guys help me out, I've searched, looked at manuals, etc., but I can't seem to figure out which double-din GPS units have voice recognition for the navigation (i.e. you can speak the address into the mic rather than punch it in on the screen).

So far, I figured out that the Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT and Z-130BT can do it. I think also the older Pioneer X920BT (but not the X930BT) has it as well. Is this right? Does anyone know of other models (maybe Alpine/Kenwood/Clarion) that have this feature as well? Thanks for a lot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This head unit has no power antenna adapter. So the image you are getting is not coming in from the correct program. Like if you were on an AM...
Hello everyone, This is my first post , I'm a total noob and was looking for some expert advice. I bought a 2010 Hyundai ix35 with a stock radio...
It's a Volvo factory amp, so there's a custom wire harness between the head and amp.
Spokey there is people at DIYMA that will remote in for 20 or 25 bucks to tune it right. Well worth from the people i've talked to on it.
Oh ffs...he's jumped a car twice and is now an expert on car electrical systems 🤣🤣🤣

About this thread

gasongasoff

gasongasoff
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
gasongasoff