Got a ticket (sound), try and help me

I'm guessing your complete and utter disrespect for the law, and inability to produce a sentence without profanity didn't help you either.

Im not here to argue.. I wasnt speeding, I dont have tint, I wasnt listening to my **** loud...
Im not one of these guys that ***** about a noise violation and then say "well it was up" thats what most of these posts are, people *****ing when they did something wrong in the beginning.

And about the ticket cost, check out killeens website, went from avg 30 tickets a month to 170.. They figured out that all we can do is just pay the ****.. Every sense we went to war the city has been hurting for money because we are always gone.. They have to get it from somewhere?
Eh, Ill just get my lawyer to look over it. You guys arent worth a ****
Of course I am going to get the turn it down *** comments blah blah blah...

The ***** is coming out in alot of you

...Coma, you sound like a ***** that would let someone just take you...

Just consider it a rim tax.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

I broke the law...Please help me get out of it.Im a spoiled little bitch.....

Many LULZ
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif:crying:

I'm guessing your complete and utter disrespect for the law, and inability to produce a sentence without profanity didn't help you either.
Still needs a few more years in the military.

No need to get a lawyer involved over a simple ticket man. It's just not worth all this. Profiling happens all the time and you're not the first or last person to ever be a victim of it. It's not worth paying court costs and wasting your time at court. Just pay the ticket and move on with your life. Don't dwell on petty stuff like this.
Good advise

Its the simple fact that I was blatantly profiled..
So you say...**** it up. Happens to all of us at some point.

I'm an educated professional man who drives a fast loud sports car. I get pulled over from time to time. Most times the cop wants to see the car and shoot the **** (love the look on their face when they see the supercharger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif). Had a few times where my exhaust annoyed the local policeman. I tell him the truth and act remorseful. If I get a ticket...so be it it was my choice to run a loud exhaust.

Went to court once for noise. Told the judge I was listening to Motown and it might have been a bit loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Got tossed.....guess the judge was a motown fan.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

**** it up and move on. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Damn man, you make '06 look bad. You better watch your back. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And you are really as supid as the Op for thinking he can beat it with ca.com legal advice! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Having some idea as to what is going on might be better than no idea for some:rolleyes:

are you looking for information from a member so that if you go to court you can convey this information so that the judge throws the ticket out and you can walk away winning this ticket?

Believe me, I just researched this for the past two weeks.

The way they have it worded, they've covered it all. Pay the ticket and be done with it. I was ready to contest mine, but the wording in my city's ordinance was old, and unconstitutionally vague.

The wording in your ordinance, is legally spot on. Pay it.

nG

I talked to a family lawyer AND a lawyer who had recently won a noise ordinance case in the state of Virginia Supreme Court. Read dozens of cases and ordinances as examples... so don't waste your time.

Pay up.

nG

You have been issued a redneck tax. Just pay it.

I had to do the same last month, I was clocked in a hillbilly town allegedly doing 72 mph up one of the largest hills with a highway on it in Kentucky. I KNOW my Jeep cannot physically go up it that fast, (I actually weighed my wall/system, its a little over 1500 lbs so kind of like towing a boat 24/7) yet the ayran looking baby faced 21 year old officer of the flaw said with a straight face how fast I was going. I literally laughed at him, and said "ok whatever" - I already knew he was going to give me a ticket. Then his partner started giving me **** for my tint and 22" wheels. Its just the tax you pay for being different.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

22mountaineer

10+ year member
6 /\
22mountaineer
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date