Good subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
what happened to the concept woofer? personally i would junk that box and get a propper box for the speaker you wish to buy..if you want to compete 33 hz isnt a good tunning frequency at all to flip a meter.

meter is filtered @ 80 hz...the higher the frequency the more efficent it is... but you also must get the resonat tuning freq for your vehicle (read last months car audio and electronics mag) most try to get between 60-75 hz.... the lower the freq the bigger the wave which is also a non-disireable.

I still have my Concept .I hit a 147.8 with that sub. I just wanted to change to another sub and see if my numbers increase or decrease that is why I posted the specs. of the box so I could find a good sub.I think that 1-15 did pretty good though. Experiment a little.

try a different box with the woofer and read that article it is about 90% accurate to what i would do and i am not willing to type a report but this will surely help you figure this stuff out. car audio and electronic march 2002 box basics part 2 "building pressure.

try it with a adire audio 15" brahma or a 18" or the tempest. http://www.adireaudio.com

I used that box because my space was very limited. Believe me playa I wish I could get a bigger ported box in my car.

sometimes bigger isnt better and some sealed are awesome. everyday use that 33hz is my taste lol the deeper the better 29-35 me like me like lmao but i seldom use ported anymore

ohh, u want sq more?

with me, yea i want sq, but i leave that up to my mids and highs to do that.

my subs, will just handle bass, but then again, i am new to the audio work, so i guess in due time will kno how to work things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.