Good sub (or subs) for around 300$

j4tk

Hi. Im new to the forums, well posting, and was wondering a good sub for around 300-350$. I have a 1997 Mitsu Montero, with third row seats out. I use yo have 2 pioneer champion pro 12, but sold them. Now I want back in the game. Was thinking Maybe 2 15s or a single 18. I have a hifonics 2500.1 amp. I'd be using it for daily use and

Hi. Im new to the forums, well posting, and was wondering a good sub for around 300-350$. I have a 1997 Mitsu Montero, with third row seats out. I use yo have 2 pioneer champion pro 12, but sold them. Now I want back in the game. Was thinking Maybe 2 15s or a single 18. I have a hifonics 2500.1 amp. I'd be using it for daily use and
You can get 2 soundqubed hds315 for 159 each..1200rms subs ..should be a world diff from the pioneers

You can get 2 soundqubed hds315 for 159 each..1200rms subs ..should be a world diff from the pioneers
On their site? I just looked it up. They're $209+

Any subs you'd recommend on the classifieds. Saw A BTL triple stack and A Sundown Zv1 with Zv3 parts, was thinking about buying one of those, but don't know much on how they sound.

On their site? I just looked it up. They're $209+Any subs you'd recommend on the classifieds. Saw A BTL triple stack and A Sundown Zv1 with Zv3 parts, was thinking about buying one of those, but don't know much on how they sound.
Thats a decent sub but if you have room for 2 15s and can buy them new with warranty in ur budget id rather go that route

Yeah, that's true. Any 18s you'd recommend? I have room for two of those as well.
2 obsidian 18's would be a good. they will get loud and sound good and lower power subs so not alot of power is needed to get loud. they are rated 600rms each but will take around 1200rms CLEAN

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

why couldnt they make a HDS318 smh

ill have to check that tomorrow, when its light outside. what about 500-550, even 600$?
Well the problem with upping ur sub budget to 550 600 then ur looking at getting twice as big of an amp ..and doing major electrical upgrades such as extra batteries and a ho alt ..any of the subs ive suggested will work fine on the amp u have

Well the problem with upping ur sub budget to 550 600 then ur looking at getting twice as big of an amp ..and doing major electrical upgrades such as extra batteries and a ho alt ..any of the subs ive suggested will work fine on the amp u have
Ah alright, thanks. Any suggestions on an amp for the crescendo pwx 6.5s? Mine recently went out and i'm having trouble looking for a replacement.

Ah alright, thanks. Any suggestions on an amp for the crescendo pwx 6.5s? Mine recently went out and i'm having trouble looking for a replacement.
Ppi bk 800.4 or the ppi p900.4

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Ppi bk 800.4 or the ppi p900.4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.