good sub for dodge ram

I am wondering what a good sub would be for the ram pick up? I have a sealed fiberglass box about .7 cubic feet. Planing on putting about 300-500 rms to it was thinking about a jl 10 w3 to put in it but don't want to spend that much if I don't have to.
What cab?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Dayton>JL
What's your electrical like running that 20.1?

What cab? 

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

What's your electrical like running that 20.1?
What no one would believe. 3.7L v6 stick no big 3 with all 0 ofc wire and a AGM under the hood. I think it's g34 energizer.

Nothing below 13V at red lights, that's on a DD 9512 maxing out the sub. Sub cant handle the amp full tilt, it's a ridiculous amp.

What no one would believe. 3.7L v6 stick no big 3 with all 0 ofc wire and a AGM under the hood. I think it's g34 energizer.
Nothing below 13V at red lights, that's on a DD 9512 maxing out the sub. Sub cant handle the amp full tilt, it's a ridiculous amp.
Whoa that's straight up nuts man. I gotta be conservative with my DC 2k, all I have done is the big 3 stock batt and alt. just picked up a kinetik hc2000. Not sure if I should use it as a second battery or under the hood. That's dope tho man!

Whoa that's straight up nuts man. I gotta be conservative with my DC 2k, all I have done is the big 3 stock batt and alt. just picked up a kinetik hc2000. Not sure if I should use it as a second battery or under the hood. That's dope tho man!
What motor though?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.