Good Speaker choice for under $175 / Rear fill Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

bimmeracer
10+ year member

WPB, FL
As title states. Im looking for something for my E36 M3 which has a 5.125" speaker and 1.## " tweeter up from. I already have a set of crystals in the back, Im obviously not looking for some show winning quality speakers with my budget, but would like a good set of component speakers to improve the SQ of my audio system.

I was also wondering how would the overall sq of my system be affected by me removing my rear fills and replacing them with a sub box like the one in the link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BMW-E36-92-98-3Series-Deck-Mount-Downfiring-10-Sub-box_W0QQitemZ150160770595QQihZ005QQcategoryZ50565QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

$175 Or less for a set of front stage components. I would hope to get a JBL GTO75.4II amp to match my other JBL 1200.1, but I am up for any decent amp that is recommended.

M3 driver will small budget system? I'd get another set for the front, like you have for the rear, just the proper size. And as for the subs...I'd prolly go with a difft sub. MB Quart Refrence 10s I've heard in a box that was .48 per side, and it sounded VERY impressive.

M3 driver will small budget system? I'd get another set for the front, like you have for the rear, just the proper size. And as for the subs...I'd prolly go with a difft sub. MB Quart Refrence 10s I've heard in a box that was .48 per side, and it sounded VERY impressive.
Unfortunately I do due to the fact I have so many different projects going on right now. I have a supercharger kit I need to install and the car, rims, interior, fix carputer, upgrade system, etc. I also have a POS Honda EG project and I am looking to buy a DSLR camera.

Thats why I am looking for a good set of front components for a good price.

I remember a few years ago everyone was raving about a certain certain set of Crystal components for $130 and a set of CDT audio components from thezeb.com for a really good price.

Does anyone know of anymore deals like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.