good skip protection

Participant count
  • Participant list

billy98sport
10+ year member

the bang of the small one
im not looking for the most expensive cd player but i want something with nice features and wont skip ..... i dont really care about complicated eq features either... im currently looking at the 2002 JVC Arsenal KD-LX333 El Kameleon head unit.... i believe its the newest kameleon model out ( i like the way it looks,eunique [spl?] ) (yeah.. ok.. you can all laugh now)... im just wondering how the skip protection is ... and if it sux then what is a good brand thats not too expensive that has good skip protection?

thanx

billy

i have never in my life heard an Alpine deck skip. Pick up a bottom line Alpine deck...thats what i have...nothing fancy...but works very well.

actually one time in my friend's car we were driving and we rolled over a speed bump, not going very fast mind you, and the cd player skipped. but it was probably just an isolated incident. ive never heard another alpine unit skip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.