Amp going into protection mode

So I can’t get the amp to work. I swapped it out with my buddies amp and it works perfectly fine. So I think I’m going to sell that JP84. Also I threw in my second battery today and I hooked up my 1500D to it and it fried the amp. I’m pissed lol it was working fine before I threw in the second battery and now it’s fried. Im hurt lol

So I can’t get the amp to work. I swapped it out with my buddies amp and it works perfectly fine. So I think I’m going to sell that JP84. Also I threw in my second battery today and I hooked up my 1500D to it and it fried the amp. I’m pissed lol it was working fine before I threw in the second battery and now it’s fried. Im hurt lol
If that's the case...you might need to get both batteries checked...and do a thorough double check of all your wiring...

Fried Amp 2.jpg
Fried Amp.jpg

This my current set up with my buddies amps hooked up until i replace both of mine. My car has never sounded louder with what is in there now and i still have some head room to go as far as a new amp on the subs thats more than 1500 watts. As far as the JP84 i dont think i fully understood the 4 channel stuff so maybe thats why i couldnt get it to work properly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...