Good Set-Up or could i do better?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buckley19

Hi guys, new to the forum and also car audio. I was looking to completely replace my cars audio setup, headunit, amp, speakers, etc.

I have a 2000 Audi A4 w/ the Bose package.

I'm replacing the HU with the Sony XSP-N1BT

I'm adding an addition amp which is the Sound Ordnance™ M-4075

These 2 have already been purchased.

Now i need to find some speakers ;

Heres what i was thinking ;

INFINITY Reference 6500cx for the rear door

Infinity 4002cfx for the front doors

and im going to keep the stock subs for now.

Are these 2 speakers good?

I listen to a lot of Rap and trap, with a good amount of rock/metal. and i was looking to spend no more than $200. Thanks guys!

Yeah I wouldn't purchase form Crutchfield you can get a lot cheaper on ebay or online somewhere else. They are super for comparing products and doing research though a lot of good info there. Infinity and Morel are both good choices though I would go Kappa rather than reference not sure they can be had for $100 so if that's what you can afford that's fine. I would probably give the Morels the edge over the reference series that was a good suggestion. You might keep an eye on the for sale area here and get something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.