Good 15" Sub that'll do well in 3.2 cubes sealed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DoesDad
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tulsa, OK
Hey guys. I have a decent sealed box sitting around that I might put to use. What's a good lower power 15" that'll do well sealed? It's going in a trunk and only going to run around 300-400 watts to it. All it's got is an 8 gauge amp kit so probably be run at around 300-400 watts @ 4 ohm on a 2 channel I've also got laying around. Thanks....

I'm not real handy. It would have to be easy to do. Lol! I do love BA. Shame they're not going to be around in car audio anymore...

I'm not real handy. It would have to be easy to do. Lol! I do love BA. Shame they're not going to be around in car audio anymore...
Dropping in a port would be pretty easy, but then you sub and port displacement to contend with making the enclosure even smaller.

As for what subs, just about any decent 15 will like that enclosure for the most part. It may not be crazy or sound just as you want, but it will work non the less.

Dropping in a port would be pretty easy, but then you sub and port displacement to contend with making the enclosure even smaller.
As for what subs, just about any decent 15 will like that enclosure for the most part. It may not be crazy or sound just as you want, but it will work non the less.
Hey Dustin. It's going in my daughters car. I'm thinking that Boston for 80 bucks shipped will do the trick. You got anything laying around?

Hey Dustin. It's going in my daughters car. I'm thinking that Boston for 80 bucks shipped will do the trick. You got anything laying around?
I have no 15s laying around but I do have other toys sitting around haha.

Wait till you see my daughters car. We will buy it and start that project when she turns 15..still got a few years but it should be a nice Defiant demo car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.