Girlfriend wants a new system.......

Does she need something that hammers or just get loud enough??

I'd recommend those PartsExpress.com Vifas, Auras and crossovers

Polk 15-

Polk Audio MM1540 Mobile Monitor Series 15" subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

and a

WoofersEtc.com - Solid4 - Focal 4 Ch 400 Watt Amplifier (Black)

To push it all

I don't know what you have in mind but just an idea... The Focal is pretty nice and should last (and can be recycled later), the Polk is cheap, super light weight for a 15, sensitive to power, shallow, only needs a small box, and can still move a good amount of air.

all said and done

$114 Components and crossovers from PE + $89 15in sub + $199 for the amp = $402 not to bad

always fun to shop for somebody! LOL!

**** that 5 channel is legit you could do 250x2 to a nice set of comps but 500 for the sub is ehh but should be enough for everyday listening

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.