Ghostemane song for you guys to try

[quote name='youdoofus']nah, hes actually a huge goofball. he just gets that way for the metal. Many of us do many things for the sake of the metal
@Jeffdachef have you heard of this chap? He does strictly covers and makes them metal AF!![/QUOTE]

I follow him on spotify he has so many covers and is a crazy talented guy.

O.....M.....G... apparently I had notifications turned off I mean dang I'm gone for a few hours to go sell some drugs and do some drugs and I come back and there's 4 pages of b******* on here LOL... wait a minute what day is this? Oh s*** those were apparently a lot stronger than I thought

I remembered some little tricks to make the base a bit smoother. Here is a song I've always been wanting to do and after 10 years of ADHD getting in the way I finally sat down the other day and rebassed salt shaker by the Ying Yang Twins it's got a lot of different frequencies in there I would say the main frequency is going to be 27HZ I use multiple different frequencies and I can't remember exactly what they were but I do know that the main one was 27) I threw in a couple of surprises so don't blame me for bottoming your s*** out...... which is also what he said lol also I realize you hear some Distortion in their voice every now and then that's from the original recording I couldn't find a high-quality recording but I used a clipping filter so there's no clipping. Enjoy this one will pull your heart out of your chest especially around the minute and a half to two minute mark //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I got really bored with my insomnia last night and found some weird Jason Derulo Zumba sounding song and completely redid the entire low end of this song because it was just weird so now it's very weird LOL tell me how you all like it

Hey what's up guys it's been awhile since I've played with audacity I'm not the best in the world but I'm learning. It's a slow process teaching yourself a computer program but I am slowly learning and enjoying working with music so I figured I would let you all try it out and give me some feedback here's a song by Ghostemane called Crucible. I finally ended up ditching the entire Baseline and remaking all the low end notes because his music is just funky when it comes to Bass very high-pitched and distorted. Let me know what y'all think
hey can u rebass like 4 or 5 old songs for me at like 40hz? they have no bass at all lol.. i'd have to email them to u..

hey can u rebass like 4 or 5 old songs for me at like 40hz? they have no bass at all lol.. i'd have to email them to u..
sure I'd love to you can let me know in the email what you would prefer as in like slow down deep voices tons of constant bass just a kick drum bass things like that. Privet message me and I will give you my email

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.