Pioneer AVH-Z5050BT Firmware Updates

Participant count
  • Participant list

Myanmar

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for help.

I have moved to Myanmar and recently installed Pioneer AVH-Z5050BT which is really a decent unit. Unfortunately, the firmware seems to be a little behind (8.02) and I downloaded the latest firmware update (8.33) from Pioneer website but it is not a cummulative update and won't install. That means I will need all the different updates between 8.02 and 8.33 but Pioneer won't support because the unit I bought in Myanmar is consider a grey unit (no official representative here).

I need your help, if you have Z5050BT, to download the firmwares from Pioneer, or maybe some kind souls here can guide me how can I get all those updates?

Please, help! :'(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.