Future shop & small claims court

**** im glad i dont come back on thease forums anymore, SMD's place is so much better than a place filled with douche-bags, is this a female products store ? i think it is, i have the wrong place. sorry guys !
Yeah, SMD is a far more intelligent place than this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Man you need to shut up about this Epilepsy ****.. I know people with severe Epilepsy and they have normal lives... You're just an idiot.. Likely from all the drugs you do.. Stay off the internet if you can't handle it.. You are obviously not that bad if they allow you to drive..
x2, .... can we get some late 80's- early 90's japanese cartoons on here, i wanna see what this kids typing looks like while havin a seizure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

concerning the RCS's: at worst you would have noise which can create a distorted signal and lower the life span of the speakers. ground / power wire: if the ground was bad enough and got hot enough to start a fire then, you would have a case on that, which you don't because it didn't.

the seat not being bolted in however is entirely diferent. your best bet is to call their corporate office and plead your case without mentioning a lawsuit or they will just hang up on you. be very polite and nice, don't harrass them. just ask that your install charge be refunded as a store credit, you will be very lucky to get even that.

personally I think you are a fking moron that has no clue at all. sue them? can I have some too dude? do you have 10-20k as a retainer for a kick ass attorney? lolz
Uhh... I guess I could try to explain why it doesn't matter where the hell you run your RCA's... but it'd be a waste of breath.

Basically, your wire's magnetic field could disrupt the flow through the RCA cables. But in order for this to happen, the current has to be really weak. This is why most high-end SQ guys only use decks with 5+volts Pre-outs, and still run it on the other side. The odds of most people getting noise through their RCA's VIA power wire is very minimal. I actually ran my RCA's WITH my Powerwire as I was snaking everything back, and I have zero problems. Not saying it's the best thing to do. To be safe, run it on the other side. But it's not exactly necessary. Just a precaution. Like fuses, and bigger gauge wire.

i wanna see what this kids typing looks like while havin a seizure
Ask and yeh shall receive.

spam5.gif
spam5.gif

spam5.gif
spam5.gif

spam5.gif
spam5.gif

spam5.gif
spam5.gif

spam5.gif
spam5.gif

Ask and yeh shall receive.
spam5.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offwall.gif.29a91b9b265d47af4b8e33fc5b558d18.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

This is full of win

heres what i have to say about this, flame me all you want

IMHO, you should not even give a **** about what they did. it isnt the shops responsibility to do an electrical upgrade for YOUR car for YOUR system. you did not pay them for that. it is your job to do your own electrical upgrades such as big three. you didnt pay for it, so why would they have to do it? and odds are, 100% that it didnt even cross their mind to doing it. maybe you should have (before the install) said something to them about it and payed them to do it. but did you? probably not. if your that upset about it, why didnt you do it yourself? number 1 rule in car audio is... NEVER PAY TO GET IT INSTALLED, gosh its so fukkin easy, read some threads here on how to do something and if you have questions. its people like you who piss me off, you shouldnt be dealing with car audio and installs IMO. There is NO LEGAL case here for you, in court they will laugh at you and it will be even more of a waste of money on top of your waste of money for the install that you could have done yourself. if your so upset about it, why cant you pull your deck out and re-run the RCA cables? will take 10-15 minutes tops, it isnt that hard. it isnt their responsibility to do and upgrade to your car, that you didnt pay for, its yours

you have no legal case here, this thread = fail

ffs..

*sorry if i repeated anything, didnt care to read all 4 pages yet*

1) With severe epilepsy, heavy medication and constant use of "medical" marijuana you might want to consider not driving a car.

2) If you explained what you wanted the shop to do as clearly as you made your case here, you should consider yourself lucky that they didn't install a toaster oven in your glove box. At this point I'd believe that you requested lightning bolts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.