Future shop & small claims court

concerning the RCS's: at worst you would have noise which can create a distorted signal and lower the life span of the speakers.

ground / power wire: if the ground was bad enough and got hot enough to start a fire then, you would have a case on that, which you don't because it didn't.

the seat not being bolted in however is entirely diferent. your best bet is to call their corporate office and plead your case without mentioning a lawsuit or they will just hang up on you. be very polite and nice, don't harrass them. just ask that your install charge be refunded as a store credit, you will be very lucky to get even that.

personally I think you are a fking moron that has no clue at all. sue them? can I have some too dude? do you have 10-20k as a retainer for a kick ass attorney? lolz

But back to the point, i really need some help on what level of danger we where in exactly with the battery almost being completely ungrounded and only having like 18+ gage wire acting as grounds ( basicly nothing ) also the power wire from the alternator to the amp.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

But back to the point, i really need some help on what level of danger we where in exactly with the battery almost being completely ungrounded and only having like 18+ gage wire acting as grounds ( basicly nothing ) also the power wire from the alternator to the amp.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
absolutely no danger at all. a dead battery? lolz duh.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

concerning the RCS's: at worst you would have noise which can create a distorted signal and lower the life span of the speakers. ground / power wire: if the ground was bad enough and got hot enough to start a fire then, you would have a case on that, which you don't because it didn't.

the seat not being bolted in however is entirely diferent. your best bet is to call their corporate office and plead your case without mentioning a lawsuit or they will just hang up on you. be very polite and nice, don't harrass them. just ask that your install charge be refunded as a store credit, you will be very lucky to get even that.

personally I think you are a fking moron that has no clue at all. sue them? can I have some too dude? do you have 10-20k as a retainer for a kick ass attorney? lolz
You do not need a attorney for small claims court, so stop acting like you know.

Who do you suggest the deceased Johnny Cochran:laugh:

The only lawsuit you could have is if you asked for the big3, and explained what it is, they said they did it, and they charged you for it, when they didn't.

My guess is you just assumed they would do it, rather than ask for it. Can you imagine how many kids they would piss off doing the big 3 on every vehicle and charging at least a extra $100 on every install.

Rule of thumb is, if you want something done your way, do it yourself.

dude, if you're going to attempt an install soon, you need to go get your learn on and read all the useful info that is so heavily apparent not only on this site but many others as well (roe,diyma,etc.,etc) cuz i cant understand 1/2 the poop you're typin'

btw, do you do the voice of brendan's best friend on the cartoon (home movies)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.