Fuse size

Lol you had to link the worst org for SQ. But no if you understood what it said you would know you're wrong
I looked i don't seen any meca events here. I agree usaci *****. Port was and door open in the kick scores.

Fact remains the way they "score" the actual over all sq is you basic frequency response. Noise, imagining, dynamics, clarity/detail "they use the term realism.hight,width, depth etc..

The older score sheets would say how realistic does it sound and it was worth 10 points.

I say resolution because the term means how realistic does it sound. From the tone to the attack/decay (transient response is the correct term and has to do with damping) clarity detail and the texture of the tone and tonality . Where in if the driver if under damped it tends to sound "flat" or blowed" with a slight delay in decay. While over damped it sound hollow and sharp so to say.

Everyone has slightly different terms. I use resolution to describe the exact reproduction.

Ive played alot of horns and heard a good deal of woodwind brass and drums so thats where im strong at critical listening.

Not to mentions everyone has a different sensitivity in the passband. Some people can't heard 19khz but can hear in great detail drom 10khz to 18khz.

Yeah. 10 grand he can't pass a AB test with his amp of choice vs lower budget ones.
Stop lying dude. Pick an amp out of ten not likely.

Im talking drect t drop in no processing on hifi loudspeakers.

The test he proposed is irrelevant and useless.

There is s point in which amplifiers measure beyond human precption given the same circurty and parts on two different amps will sound nearly identical and would be nearly impossible to pick out. After you get a slew rate sn etc etc high enought you wont hear it.

The point is cheaper shittly designed amps dont bench well and its audible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.