Fuse size

Well I'm asking to be sure. I just moved up from a q2200.1 and I have 250 amp fuses now. Yeah it's real 0 gauge knukoncepz ofc wiring

Fuses are lame. Run straight wire.. and no boomin u don't want dual 175amp fuses. That amp would pop those most likely.

Dual input fusing is not an addition game. Example is if the manufacturer recommends 350amp fusing, then fuse both runs for 350a. Each wire is more than likely not going to see equal amperage draw. One wire may draw 200a while the other draws 150a and that's if you somehow reach the full amperage draw that amp can support.

If it's real 1/0 that's 300 amps. If it's aluminum it's 250 amps. I feel someone with this equipment shouldn't have to ask this question
And just because I own the equipment I should've know this ? Seems to be more than one different answer ,but I think I will run 350 amp fuses

If it's real 1/0 that's 300 amps. If it's aluminum it's 250 amps. I feel someone with this equipment shouldn't have to ask this question
How many times am i going to give you the information and you still can follow it? Seriously. This stuff is down to a science.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.