Fuse block discussion for two amps And two batteries

Omg this again [emoji848]..
Lets slowly go into basics here..

How about i list some points to cut this post down...

1. Amplifiers are not efficient so cannot be easily calculated for voltage/ampacity

2. Different wires can meet or exceed NEC standards (welding wire to be specific)

3. Battery size and CCA can break NEC standards.

4. Doubling up on same size wire is not mentioned in NEC standards.

5. Distribution blocks break ampacity limits due to metals used.

6. Subwoofers do not all use same specifications.

Oh god i rather not keep listing, so the comment of +/- is very considerable on top of buying extra wire is needed.

We are not running transformers in our vehicles that isolate a certain amperage so no matter what! The ampacity and limits will fluctuate in a vehicle.

This is all covered in MECP classes, not electrician classes that deal with regulated power on a open/closed electrical grid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
you are so stupid its not even funny

this dumb **** says battery size and CCA can break nec standards. OMG

the rating are for 75 and 90 and they have the calculations for 105C rating as well.

you are seriously a moron. please stop posting stupid **** like distribution blocks break ampacity. its not even CLOSE to true. they are BUILT SPECIFICALLY to meet nec ratings. there is NO MORE resistance in a distro block than wire. its actually HIGHER because its SOLID

this dumb **** says battery size and CCA can break nec standards. OMGthe rating are for 75 and 90 and they have the calculations for 105C rating as well.

you are seriously a moron. please stop posting stupid **** like distribution blocks break ampacity. its not even CLOSE to true. they are BUILT SPECIFICALLY to meet nec ratings. there is NO MORE resistance in a distro block than wire. its actually HIGHER because its SOLID
Lmao... 4 wires leading off a battery with a single alt wont break nec standards right?

So a vehicles battery will always produce a constant flow of regulated power!!

Also distribution blocks can only handle a certain ampacity before heat plays a role which would actually cause it to melt depending on the metal used.

Oh wait we all always use the same type of metal because car audio sellers use nec standards [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]??...

We dont just use 1 wire on a piece of metal..

You are ignorant towards the use of car audio materials, that you consistently make this into an engineering class.

Most the guys who run enough power in there vehicle that can cause a seismic blast are not certified electricians [emoji23].

Quit trying so hard to look so smart and above average.

We went from ampacity to 4 wires off the battery. Heat affects the district blocks? Omg. You realize that the 105c rating is the jacket rating right?

4 wires break the NEC? Wtf are you even talking about? Voltage drop over a resistor doesn't change because it's in car audio. Lol

And number of batteries don't change ampacity.

Seriously you are dumber Tham Boomin_tahoe. That's pretty wet ****.

We went from ampacity to 4 wires of the battery. Heat affects the district blocks? Omg. You realize that the 105c rating is the jacket rating right? 4 wires break the NEC? Wtf are you even talking about? Voltage drop over a resistor doesn't change because it's in car audio. Lol

And number of batteries don't change ampacity.

Seriously you are dumber Tham Boomin_tahoe. That's pretty wet ****.
Lmao im drunk and troll you like a muthafuka!
What does jacket rating have to do with anything? What is the melting point for most metals?

And also nec standards represents a single wire example not multiple wires.

Lmao keep going tho im bored.

So Vehicles will always produce a constant flow of regulated power.

That sentence doesn't even make a lick a f****** sense the terminology is f****** wrong and you don't even know what you're talking about you look real f****** dumb to anybody with a brain right now

So Vehicles will always produce a constant flow of regulated power.That sentence doesn't even make a lick a f****** sense the terminology is f****** wrong and you don't even know what you're talking about you look real f****** dumb to anybody with a brain right now
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji38]
3a6b53e7ff23860721ed710667391639.jpg

Lmao im drunk and troll you like a muthafuka!
What does jacket rating have to do with anything? What is the melting point for most metals?

And also nec standards represents a single wire example not multiple wires.

Lmao keep going tho im bored.

Wow. This wet back is beyond retarded. Trump wasn't lying when he said Mexico isn't sending Their best

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.