full sub set up for sale or trade

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 2 12" d2 psi recones that started out as alpine type x's. Just got them back Tuesday The 21st, put them in the box Wednesday the 22nd. Haven't put any power to them. There is a kicker zx2500.1 amp, 21' of CCA 0 gauge, almost 4' of CCA 0 gauge, one set of rock for fosgate RCA's. I'd like to get about $1000 for all of it. Or trade it for a 6k-7k rms 2 ohm amp. For some reason pics of the amp won't load. The amp works perfect. Doesn't look the best. Has some scratches on the back. Also comes with remote gain knob. I used this amp on the type x's which were d4 subs. Ran them at 4 ohms.

I guess I'm asking too much? Lol. What do you guys think this is worth? Or am I better off piecing it out? I figured it would be easy for someone looking to add a set up to another car. I have no issues piecing it out.

I'm used to dealing with craigslist people. I apologize for the high price. If you don't shoot high on craigslist, they'll try to offer you way less than you want for it. I am open to offers on the whole set up or pieces. I'm basically looking to sell this stuff to cover the cost of the next amp. That's why the trade was for an amp. I do know they're hard to come by. If I need to add cash on my end for it, then there's no issues there. Thanks for the honesty!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.