FU Audio Customer Service Issues?

yeah i tried to change coils day after i ordered he wouldn't let me said to late.. subs are ok (if surround is glued) but cs not great...

The FU website is a little inaccurate. Sometimes he does have surplus stock so he probably got your order and immediately shipped it trying to help you out. The fu750v2 15 I got came in exactly a week from purchase date so I wouldn’t be surprised if he shipped same or next day. I won a giveaway FU was doing (2x fu300 10s a T-shirt snd some other swag) and that also shipped next day. I will add that neither time was I given a tracking #. Frank is a good guy and I’m sure he was trying to help you out by shipping quickly.

Not to be a **** but maybe you should do your research before pulling the trigger on something. He did his part by shipping quickly and it says right on the website no returns...

The FU website is a little inaccurate. Sometimes he does have surplus stock so he probably got your order and immediately shipped it trying to help you out. The fu750v2 15 I got came in exactly a week from purchase date so I wouldn’t be surprised if he shipped same or next day. I won a giveaway FU was doing (2x fu300 10s a T-shirt snd some other swag) and that also shipped next day. I will add that neither time was I given a tracking #. Frank is a good guy and I’m sure he was trying to help you out by shipping quickly.
Not to be a **** but maybe you should do your research before pulling the trigger on something. He did his part by shipping quickly and it says right on the website no returns...
nvm..

yeah i tried to change coils day after i ordered he wouldn't let me said to late.. subs are ok (if surround is glued) but cs not great...
For once I gotta agree with you. After that, I will make sure I spread the word and see just how bad cs is for FU Audio...regardless of how good/bad their subs are. Where in their policy does it say non refundable or non exchangeable? If no avail, then they should have exchanged it for another sub of equal value for a diff impedance. That's called a loophole.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Please delete thread. Issue has been solved
This isn't caco....it'll stay open forever.

For once I gotta agree with you. After that, I will make sure I spread the word and see just how bad cs is for FU Audio...regardless of how good/bad their subs are. Where in their policy does it say non refundable or non exchangeable? If no avail, then they should have exchanged it for another sub of equal value for a diff impedance. That's called a loophole. 

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Like anything would happen on CACO. LOL

**** up ***. You don't have a clue

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.