FU Audio Customer Service Issues?

Didn't take long to go back to your old self again did it...welcome to my ignore list.
No cuz you come here and you talk s*** apparently the guy who had an issue with f you had everything resolved because he wants to thread deleted..

and a lot of people here don't know what it's like dealing with a lot of people but a lot of issues if they would have just took their time and did it right the first time it cost a lot of money it cost a lot of time to stop the shipping on a product you wanted to ship out fast so they would tell you you have a good customer service but you didn't do measurements you didn't measure right now instead of him looking good he looks bad because you think his product should have shipped later than sooner what the fuc.

No offense to the Opie and we all make mistakes but that's why you have to try to check and double-check have you ever heard the term measure twice cut once?

No cuz you come here and you talk s*** apparently the guy who had an issue with f you had everything resolved because he wants to thread deleted..and a lot of people here don't know what it's like dealing with a lot of people but a lot of issues if they would have just took their time and did it right the first time it cost a lot of money it cost a lot of time to stop the shipping on a product you wanted to ship out fast so they would tell you you have a good customer service but you didn't do measurements you didn't measure right now instead of him looking good he looks bad because you think his product should have shipped later than sooner what the fuc.

No offense to the Opie and we all make mistakes but that's why you have to try to check and double-check have you ever heard the term measure twice cut once?
lol that's funny.....you ARE the forums biggest shittalker here. And you wonder why no one wants to buy anything from ya.

lol that's funny.....you ARE the forums biggest shittalker here. And you wonder why no one wants to buy anything from ya.
You do realize I've sold a few things here right?

Difference between me and you is I can find data/articles that back my claims. You can even find the correct terms to find any technical articles.

---------- Post added 01-16-2018 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-15-2018 at 11:59 PM ----------

Su4k my t1tt1es
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't do fagstuff

No cuz you come here and you talk s*** apparently the guy who had an issue with f you had everything resolved because he wants to thread deleted..and a lot of people here don't know what it's like dealing with a lot of people but a lot of issues if they would have just took their time and did it right the first time it cost a lot of money it cost a lot of time to stop the shipping on a product you wanted to ship out fast so they would tell you you have a good customer service but you didn't do measurements you didn't measure right now instead of him looking good he looks bad because you think his product should have shipped later than sooner what the fuc.

Isnt resolved but i didnt want to cause a sh1t storm here and thats what happened. Still no reply on tracking but he said i should have them thursday so we will see.

You do realize I've sold a few things here right?Difference between me and you is I can find data/articles that back my claims. You can even find the correct terms to find any technical articles.

---------- Post added 01-16-2018 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-15-2018 at 11:59 PM ----------

I don't do fagstuff
Why thank you...how does it feel it just backfired on yourself?

Isnt resolved but i didnt want to cause a sh1t storm here and thats what happened. Still no reply on tracking but he said i should have them thursday so we will see.
Don't mind toiletpaper....he's def the biggest shitalker here. Everyone agrees to that.

LOL this isnt my first rodeo. When someone tells you 2 weeks and 16 hours later they say the product has shipped thats kinda odd. Im not bashing the company at all but the lack of communication is a killer.

LOL this isnt my first rodeo. When someone tells you 2 weeks and 16 hours later they say the product has shipped thats kinda odd. Im not bashing the company at all but the lack of communication is a killer.
I know communication is key but two days is acceptable for a response for the price you pay. Want something then and there pay retail.

I'm not trying to be a prick but I know what it takes to start your own business working 1416 hours a day and having people bad-mouth you like this f****** clown boom in Tahoe who has no f****** clue give the man a day or so when the subs come in ask him if he can exchange them cuz Technically when he gets them back they're considered b stock now so he has to take a loss

I know communication is key but two days is acceptable for a response for the price you pay. Want something then and there pay retail. I'm not trying to be a prick but I know what it takes to start your own business working 1416 hours a day and having people bad-mouth you like this f****** clown boom in Tahoe who has no f****** clue give the man a day or so when the subs come in ask him if he can exchange them cuz Technically when he gets them back they're considered b stock now so he has to take a loss
Thats completely understandable. Not bashing the company at all! Ive heard great things about their drivers and decided to give them a try. I did find out its one guy pretty much running the whole show. Feel kinda bad now lol

I don't see an issue. He ordered the wrong ****. Not fus fault. He shipped them fast to please his customer.

Kick yourself for not measuring
Hey clueless....you do realize I was talking about another member on here right? NOT TheFiverman...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.