FU Audio Customer Service Issues?

Shouldn’t have ordered 15s if u didn’t want 15s... u get what u ordered
Remember when we was arguing over this fake *** funky *** rapper you sent a video of and said I could do better go check out my freestyle over in the Thunderdome I wreck that b**** straight off the Dome freestyle not no written bulshit

For once I gotta agree with you. After that, I will make sure I spread the word and see just how bad cs is for FU Audio...regardless of how good/bad their subs are. Where in their policy does it say non refundable or non exchangeable? If no avail, then they should have exchanged it for another sub of equal value for a diff impedance. That's called a loophole. 

It's right on the site actually , "ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Every product is built to order and to your specifications. No returns and/or refunds will be accepted. Please be sure to confirm what you are ordering is exactly what you want before submitting payment."

And why in the world would you ever expect someone to take a return for a loss on a product that was ordered incorrectly?? Try that with an online dealer for Sundown, see what you get.

For once I gotta agree with you. After that, I will make sure I spread the word and see just how bad cs is for FU Audio...regardless of how good/bad their subs are. Where in their policy does it say non refundable or non exchangeable? If no avail, then they should have exchanged it for another sub of equal value for a diff impedance. That's called a loophole. 

It's right on the site actually , "ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Every product is built to order and to your specifications. No returns and/or refunds will be accepted. Please be sure to confirm what you are ordering is exactly what you want before submitting payment."

And why in the world would you ever expect someone to take a return for a loss on a product that was ordered incorrectly?? Try that with an online dealer for Sundown, see what you get.

Not sure where they would take the loss? The thing is I got told they would be ready in about 2 weeks and 16 hours later they ship out! Yeah sure he shouldve done better measurements but dont tell me 2 different things. Not saying anything horrible about the company and im not mad at all about this.

OP, it sux you had a bad experience with FU. I have been using the products for a couple years now. And have always had good/great CS. Seems you only hear about the bad though. I have ordered from him, and had my stuff shipped within a couple hours. All I can really say is with subs, electronics ect... really be sure you are ordering what you need, the first time. Mistakes in this hobby get expensive, fast ....

They take a loss, because when the sub comes back, it has to be put in B stock. And then resold at a lower price. Someone has to physically take it out, test it, repackage it, list it as B stock, and then wait for it to sell as B stock. Lots of loss involved.And 2 weeks is the generic lead time for build/shipping. If they happen to have what you ordered pre-built, they will ship it out immediately.Which is a great thing to 99% of customers.

Not sure where they would take the loss? The thing is I got told they would be ready in about 2 weeks and 16 hours later they ship out! Yeah sure he shouldve done better measurements but dont tell me 2 different things. Not saying anything horrible about the company and im not mad at all about this.

best thing to do is run one and sell the other IMO. maybe he will take them back with a restocking fee..

They take a loss, because when the sub comes back, it has to be put in B stock. And then resold at a lower price. Someone has to physically take it out, test it, repackage it, list it as B stock, and then wait for it to sell as B stock. Lots of loss involved.And 2 weeks is the generic lead time for build/shipping. If they happen to have what you ordered pre-built, they will ship it out immediately.Which is a great thing to 99% of customers.
Im starting to think they were most likely pre-built. Im looking forward to using them myself now. Ive offered to buy them and use them in my install so this should be interesting. Ill have a product review after installing.

Hey OP, I see you are in Louisville. Any chance you were at World Finals ??
No sir I wasnt. I had to work that whole weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

How are those FU 750v2s though? havent really heard a ton of review on them.

No sir I wasnt. I had to work that whole weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
How are those FU 750v2s though? havent really heard a ton of review on them.
That sux, I had to take off in order to compete.

What size did you end up with ? And what are you going to use them in/for?

Remember when we was arguing over this fake *** funky *** rapper you sent a video of and said I could do better go check out my freestyle over in the Thunderdome I wreck that b**** straight off the Dome freestyle not no written bulshit
Lmao I don’t have Facebook but you are sooo retareddd

That sux, I had to take off in order to compete.What size did you end up with ? And what are you going to use them in/for?
Going to run them in the trunk of an impala. 6cf with about 2.5k in power. Luckily they like smaller boxes reading from specs on the site. Nothing crazy though just a little daily bass.

***** boy you the one telling me who I am. I've proved everything up to this point. How's that b piller walling coming?
Slow. Just bought some 24s rims n tires for the truck, got some new black housing tail lights,getting a Kenwood DD soon hopefully

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Going to run them in the trunk of an impala. 6cf with about 2.5k in power. Luckily they like smaller boxes reading from specs on the site. Nothing crazy though just a little daily bass.
I would never put two 15s in 6cubes... ewwwww

Slow. Just bought some 24s rims n tires for the truck, got some new black housing tail lights,getting a Kenwood DD soon hopefully 

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

I would never put two 15s in 6cubes... ewwwww
Never did the rims. Like my **** fast.

I don't know whether I want to Expedition or a Denali Yukon bagged

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.