SOLD FS: Wires and power inverter

cooldudejz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N.H.
I am out of the car audio completely and need to sell the rest of my stuff.

I have a bunch of random rca cables, 4 gauge power wire, fuses, and fuse holders, along with an AIMS 800 watt power inverter.

Cables, fuses, and fuse holders:

20ft rca cable with amp turn on- KnuKonceptz, Klarity Konnectz

15-20ft rca cable- KnuKonceptz, Krystal Kables Triple shield twister pair

17ft power cable 4gauge, Stinger EXPERT ultra flexible, high amperage

17ft power cable 4gauge Kolossus kable by KnuKonceptz

I then have a few random fuses 2-80A, 1-60A, 1-20A and 120A fuses in KnuKonceptz cases, everything is setup so that you can just attach it to the battery, they all have power connectors at the tips.

fuse holders: KonFUSED 2 Way Distribution System, with fuses installed.

In-Line Waterproof ANL Fuse Holder w/ Fuse (FH-20), and a smaller fuse holder made by KnuKonceptz.

Every wire, fuse, and fuse holder is from KnuKonceptz, except for the stringer power cable.

I have all the cable an install would need for a system with multiple amps, needing multiple runs from the battery and multiple grounds.

i also have about 20ft of tsunami speaker wire- 16 gauge

There is slight wear and tear on the wire, some browning from the engine compartment, however there are no slices in the wires and everything is fully functional. I will only sell all the wire, fuses, etc together

Price shipped= Best Offer + $15 shipping

Lastly i have an 800 watt Aims power inverter.

6.66 amps continuous power

modified sine wave

2000 watt peak output sure

Was used to power a mac mini.

Will take pictures if anyone is interested in it.

Price shipped= Best Offer + $15 shipping

P6240321.jpg

P6020210.jpg

P6020209.jpg

P6020208.jpg

no but i could, if you wanted to do some sort of local pickup, both are like 1/2 hour away. i will post some pics tomorrow after work

i would really like to keep it all together, just because its gonna cost more to ship then the cables are worth to me.

I want to get rid of all the cables for like $60-$50 shipped to your door- includes everything. dont have any interest in breaking them up unless someone wants all the cables and then someone else wants all the fuses/fuse holders. just trying to get rid of everything real cheap.

wire: sold

still got the 800 watt power inverter, excepting all offers, baseline-$90 shipped

those wires sticking out are from my install, made is so i could turn it on from the driver's seat when it was in the trunk

the on/off button still works, and it does not affect its performance.

all the wires have been sold.

Only thing left is the sickest power inverter around.

Works great for powering a computer, ps2, xbox, mini tv, or dvd player in a car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.