SOLD FS: LOTS OF STUFF: Kicker 1/0, Powermaster Alt, Skunk2 Coilvers. . .

Fiery
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
DC
Oooookay, this is my "Clean that **** room" sale!

I've been out of car audio for about a year now, and all my extra junk has just been sitting around. I took inventory

of pretty much everything today, and this is the master list of what I've got left. The prices are set moderately low

for the reason that I would like to get rid of this stuff. If you want ALL of it, or a bunch of it, just write me up

a list and I'll give you a good deal.

If you have any questions about anything, want more pictures or whatever, just let me know! If you want any, I'm sure

I could dig up whatever references I could fine. I'm sure some of my old car audio friend junkies are still here!

Shipping is NOT included in these prices. Since shipping is not included, I will not ship anything out unless the

order is over $20, without shipping. I'll be using USPS to ship UNLESS REQUESTED OTHERWISE. If it can be shipped in a

Priority Mail box, then that's how it'll ship. If it's something larger, I'll use Fedex or UPS to ship, like the alt

or coilovers

All 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex wire:

Ring terminals are on most of the wire, on one end, just FYI:

22' Grey $SOLD

22' Blue w/ 300A fuse on it $SOLD

Extra 100A and 200A fuse included

7' Grey $SOLD

8' grey $SOLD

8' grey $SOLD

8' blue $SOLD

5' blue $15

4' grey $SOLD

4.5' blue $11

Not kicker wire:

16' blue 4awg (used lol) $20 Kolossus

5' dark blue (rigid) 1/0 $5 Audiopipe

617-76.jpg

617-75.jpg

617-73.jpg

617-72.jpg

617-70.jpg

617-69.jpg

617-68.jpg

617-67.jpg

617-66.jpg

617-65.jpg

hey would the alt fit in an 01 integra coupe? also is the alt in perfect working order?

I'm not sure if it'd fit that model. I'm not too car savvy, but the alt is in perfect working order. I tested it out from 12 - 18.5V, and worked just fine.

you had the 2.2 liter engine in your accord? and where did you get that crimper from?
Yes, it was the 2.2L engine. Honestly, I can't remember where I go the crimper from, I got it about 2 years ago. Worked really really well though, after owning that, I couldn't imagine crimping another 1/0 - 4/0 wire without it.

think that honda alt would fit in a 94 accord
Everywhere I look is saying that the 94 - 97 alts are the exact same, so I would say yes. Might wanna look a little bit into it though, just to make sure, because I wouldn't wanna get the old one out without knowing for sure it'll fit.

You could call the guys at Powermaster and ask them, they'll know without a doubt

FYI, 6 boxes shipped out today via USPS Priority Mail. So you kids in Cali, expect a 2 - 3 day wait.

As they come in, let me know that you got 'em

Everywhere I look is saying that the 94 - 97 alts are the exact same, so I would say yes. Might wanna look a little bit into it though, just to make sure, because I wouldn't wanna get the old one out without knowing for sure it'll fit.
You could call the guys at Powermaster and ask them, they'll know without a doubt
Is 200 firm? And is that plus ship?

all grommets crimp ring terminals and crimp hammer sold to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This guy speaks the truth lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.