SOLD Dynamat Extreme

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

Sorry my hand writing isnt good, the thickest marker I could find real quick was this small sharpie. I hope this is clear enough.

Well where did you buy your bulk pack from because thats a pretty good price, I would even jump on that. Well I say that how much was shipping? Also was it extreme or original?
i bought 7 dynamat extreme bulk packs off ebay seller cant think of the name but they were 121 shipped each

yeah man........ welcome to CA forums, but if your trying to sell them you're definitely going to have to come down in price considerably. People around here know where to get hooked up at or that if one persons price is too high, they can go straight to the next thread with the same product with a lower price. and for something like sound deadener matt.... it doesnt matter whether its been opened or not. lol

I knew from the begining of this thread this was going to happen. Google your item prior to listing cost, it'll assist in moving it from your hands to someone else's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.