Status
Not open for further replies.

SAZCLASSD
10+ year member

"Ballin' Aint A Problem"
Item(s) for Sale:

5 Sundown Audio SAZ1500D v1 amplifiers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All 5 amps were just repaired by DB-R, and it was a simple fix. Each amp had a small transistor, and 1 small resistor bad n the output driver card. They alaso soldered the new mosfets in on top and bottom of the board, takes a whole lot longer to break them from vibration that way. All of those have been replaced and were tested. I tested them again when i got them back and they are working like brand new.

Price:

$325 shipped. Not looking for any trades.

Item Pictures:

l.jpg

l.jpg

i will say this i was doing testing on my car today and clamped a touch over 2700 rms out of one v1, granted that was very clipped, but it was done on a 15v charging system dropping down to about 13.6 or so and starting at .5 and rising to 1.2, so getting more than 1500 out of one is easy. i actually blackened the 150 amp anl that was in my fuse holder at the time.

all pms have been replied to. Sorry but i am not interested in any trades. I need the cash right now.....just throwing that out there for any future ppl that might be interested in the amps i have for sale.

Just bc they r on 16v doesn't mean anything. I had them on it for over a year. It was me trying to use the smd dd 1 that messed them up. It was a simple fix and all of the amps were tested by db-r before they were shipped bak to me and I tested them again when I got them. Everything works fine. I even got them to reinforce the board so it is very unlikely it will happen again. $300 shipped is a fair price
Everyone on this board is either broke or is going way bigger. The problem being people who have 300$ to throw at an amp can probably dig up another 150$ to get into a used 3K or something.

Personally with these Korean amps, I'd rather have one repaired by dB-R than a new one since Chris does a few things to make them more reliable than they were from the factory.

Everyone on this board is either broke or is going way bigger. The problem being people who have 300$ to throw at an amp can probably dig up another 150$ to get into a used 3K or something.
Personally with these Korean amps, I'd rather have one repaired by dB-R than a new one since Chris does a few things to make them more reliable than they were from the factory.
Your right. I was considering purchasing one of these after he got them back from DB-R, but I am sort of low on funds, and can't throw $300 on an amp. Well.. I can, but I'd rather not. Sundown is great and all, but there is cheaper power/$ amps out there for us cheap/broke folks.

Trust us...there are some people that are highly interested, myself included. I just found out yesterday I need to scrounge up about 800 to replace my rear shocks and tires though so bye bye car audio budget. I really hope you still have one for sale when my money frees up though. I think 300 shipped is a great deal. Glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...