Status
Not open for further replies.

SAZCLASSD
10+ year member

"Ballin' Aint A Problem"
Item(s) for Sale:

5 Sundown Audio SAZ1500D v1 amplifiers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All 5 amps were just repaired by DB-R, and it was a simple fix. Each amp had a small transistor, and 1 small resistor bad n the output driver card. They alaso soldered the new mosfets in on top and bottom of the board, takes a whole lot longer to break them from vibration that way. All of those have been replaced and were tested. I tested them again when i got them back and they are working like brand new.

Price:

$325 shipped. Not looking for any trades.

Item Pictures:

l.jpg

l.jpg

am i missing something here? thought these would be gone by now.....price was dropped so i could get rid of them and still no one interested???

how did all of the amps have the same thing go wrong with them?
tried to use the SMD distortion detector and it wasnt worth a *****. talked to DB-R and they said they have had a lot of problems with people using those things and recommended that i dont use them. I guess when i used it that it messed up the same piece on every amp.

I'm so confused on why these havent been sold...or even asked about for the most part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...