SOLD FS-FT: Two Stetsom 7KD 16vstock and 16vmod *PICS*

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hi

It's been a while since I was on this forum but I though some here might be interested in these amps.

I bought these 2 amps from a Stetsom Dealer and they were sold with only having light use. They both work fine and are in fair cosmetic condition with some light marks. (please see pics, I have only hooked these to the bench, never installed them)

One is a stock 16v and the other has a street mod, I guess you would call it. Here's what the mod consisted of and pics of it:

replaced fuses with copper bars

added 4 extra runs of 4ga wire

removed resistor D30

One amp will sell with the linking cable, set screw wrenches and paperwork. The other will sell as just the amp.

They will both be packaged 100% secure to assure a safe arrival.

1150 Shipped OR BEST OFFER Better Deal on Pair

WANT TO TRADE for Newer-Mint RF T40001bd

Or High Amp 12-14v power supply

Please post or email any Questions or Offers, Thanks

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

I have a used T40001bd, its in really good condition though and works flawlessly, its pushing two of my BTLs atm and doenst break a sweat. Let me know if that would be of some interest to you

I have a used T40001bd, its in really good condition though and works flawlessly, its pushing two of my BTLs atm and doenst break a sweat. Let me know if that would be of some interest to you
Hi

Could you please send me some info on the amp and what you’d like to work out for a trade? (owners, age, use, condition, any issues)

Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks and let’s see

Matt

Hi

Thanks for the T40001bd offers but I am looking for one that has not been repaired. (or needs repair)

I’d like one in New or Mint condition inside and out.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate the responses

Matt

Stock amp SOLD!

Still taking offers on the Modded amp

I may be looking for another trade with a High Power Sub + cash for the last amp. I'll post if I do.

Keep the offers coming, l'll end up taking one of them

I'll repost again this afternoon with othere trades

If the Modded Amp was ebay'd for $900 or so, would there be any bids?

I've packed the amp up very secure to assure a safe arrive. (see pics)

Before I packed it I gave it a final once over and this one had more cosmetic issues that the other one. This is the amp pictured in the first few pics so you can see all the marks. These amps had extra thick solder paths on the board. (kind of ugly) I questioned this to the dealer and told it was normal on these amps. Also a couple of the screws that hold the back cover on are stripped but still screw in.

I hooked this amp to the bench before I packed it and guarantee that everything works 100% perfect on this amp!

With the packing, it will/should arrive exactly as pictured and stated.

$1150 Shipped & Insured OBO

Will Trade This Amp for:

6000watt Sub

(there's only a few)

Any Offers?

_

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.