Stetsom or Teramps?

I think the big boss is just a smart3 bass with rgb lights 🤔
The big boss does 2k more watts at .5 ohm from the dyno tests I’ve seen. Will all of them do that? I have no idea, boards look the same with the transformer winding looking slightly different and larger caps looking different as well. If all the big bosses make that much more power, the extra $30 is totally worth it imo.

The big boss also is the one of the only models that works with the Taramps remote bass knob. The problem is they charge an extra $50 for it when I checked, but it does look pretty cool and has power, protect, and clip lights on it. I thought about buying one, but the fact is I just don't need any more power than I have. I'll probably buy one if my amp ever blows lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...