Stetsom STX2436bt and other cheaper dsp’s?

Participant count
  • Participants list

MyEvilBanana

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ohio
Been thinking about possibly replacing my AudioControl 6XS crossover for a DSP and though I’ve enjoyed all the AudioControl products I’ve had I can’t justify the price of their DSPs in my small budget build nor do I need anything with all the capabilities they come with. I stumbled on to these ones and wondered if anyone had any experience with them? Can’t find any reviews on them past on the sites that sell them.
Most have a small screen with a few buttons to navigate through their functions but the one that interested me was the Stetsom STX2436BT because it is Bluetooth controlled by smartphone app. The delayed remote turn on feature in it self has me curious about it as the speaker thump I get every time I open a door, turn the radio on or start the car thanks to my speaker line sensing loc is pretty annoying.
If anyone has any experience with these units what are your thoughts on them, any problems, drawbacks, reliability issues… etc.
Thanks

If anyone has any experience with these units what are your thoughts on them, any problems, drawbacks, reliability issues… etc.
I have no experience with them, but it does not look half bad for it's price. Big plus if you can set all features via cell phone. If you do pull the trigger on it, it would be great if you gave us feedback. "Did it reduce the thump, does it have an easy user interface, what can be set via blue tooth?"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...