Cfox10 3/21/2011

1zvyd5h.jpg

Here is an actual picture of it in my car:

dg52z9.jpg

2ds4pdv.jpg

4kedyh.jpg

21exk4y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not trying to bust your balls bro but you will need to get photos with username and date before you get your thread locked!

Nice amps I ran them years back very underrated hexfet power amplifiers!

Like that? I have more pictures to add but for now.. is that how I'm supposed to format everything?I wasn't quite understanding.
Just put your username and current date on a piece of paper next to the amp and snap a photo. Its more aless to show that it is yours since buying something online is a gamble just a good piece of mind to help your buyer see that its acctually your amp.

Gotchya, guess this forum post might get locked. I'm currently at work and don't get off for another 3 hours. I'll have to take a picture then. Thanks for letting me know though.

No worries man, got to keep it honest around here. Also you are from Oregon as am I so looking out for the home state folks!

Nice amp once you get your proper photos up I am sure it will not last long!

No worries man, got to keep it honest around here. Also you are from Oregon as am I so looking out for the home state folks!
Nice amp once you get your proper photos up I am sure it will not last long!
Haha, thanks.

The amp sounds pretty **** good. It puts out some decent power too. I'll end up dropping my tweets to my deck amp, and power the sub on the 514. My friend offered my $50 for the 514, I thought he was joking. Lol

Power ratings?
Here are all spec:

2 channel Stereo or 1 channel Mono or 3 channel with choke coils.

Dual-mode pulse-width modulated (PWM) HEXFET DC/DC Switching power supply

All N-Channel Hexfet output section -High Frequ. response and high thermal efficiency

Balance input Circuitry - High noise rejection, low transient distortion

Soft start turn on and Power off Mute - Makes sure everything is stable before producing audio

Peak Level indicators

Independent adj. input sensitivity.

Gold plated RCA's

Class A front end with exclusive Hysteresis canceling circuit.

Power:

100 x 2 Rms @ 4ohms

200 x 2 Rms @ 2ohms

>bridged

300 x 1 Rms @ 4 ohms

600 x 1 Rms @ 2 ohms

The amp def. pushes out more though. It's a SQ amp mostly.

If anyone else has any input about this amp, it'd be greatly appreciated.. I don't know too about it much myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.