SOLD **FS** cheap.. sax-100.4/orion 2500d

brtnboarder3241
5,000+ posts

Banned
Basically looking for a job is not going well.. So i need the monies to pay some **** off. Story behind amps I bought both "supposedly" blown/non working. The sundown in fact did not work. My dad who is an electrical engineer for 25+ years has a lot of experience with amps, etc etc. We got the parts he took his time (2-3 weeks) in fixing it and now it works good as new. (ill get a video if anyone wants proof) All 4 channels work perfect.

Now the Orion i bought also "blown." I hooked it up and it worked but i I get a really low (high pitch) noise coming out of it without the rca's even hooked up(could possibly be the way im testing it as its not a normal system so possibly i had a bad ground somewhere). I dont have time for my dad to fix this as i need the cash so im selling AS IS (i can also get a vid of what i mean if your that interested.)

I would like SOLD on the sundown

and 180+ship on the orion(AS IS)

Both come with orginal boxes and the orion has endcaps

Both include paypal fees

here are some old pics to show i at least have possession until i can get actual "newer" pics (sorry for the bad pics)

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRICES PLEASE PM ME OR LEAVE MY THREAD..THANKS

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

sax25004.jpg

saz2500.jpg

saz25003.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.