SOLD **FS** cheap.. sax-100.4/orion 2500d

brtnboarder3241
5,000+ posts

Banned
Basically looking for a job is not going well.. So i need the monies to pay some **** off. Story behind amps I bought both "supposedly" blown/non working. The sundown in fact did not work. My dad who is an electrical engineer for 25+ years has a lot of experience with amps, etc etc. We got the parts he took his time (2-3 weeks) in fixing it and now it works good as new. (ill get a video if anyone wants proof) All 4 channels work perfect.

Now the Orion i bought also "blown." I hooked it up and it worked but i I get a really low (high pitch) noise coming out of it without the rca's even hooked up(could possibly be the way im testing it as its not a normal system so possibly i had a bad ground somewhere). I dont have time for my dad to fix this as i need the cash so im selling AS IS (i can also get a vid of what i mean if your that interested.)

I would like SOLD on the sundown

and 180+ship on the orion(AS IS)

Both come with orginal boxes and the orion has endcaps

Both include paypal fees

here are some old pics to show i at least have possession until i can get actual "newer" pics (sorry for the bad pics)

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRICES PLEASE PM ME OR LEAVE MY THREAD..THANKS

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

sax25004.jpg

saz2500.jpg

saz25003.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^

^^^

^^

^ =======================ok========

^^

^^^

^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.