frustrated with my hook up!!!

i would not be *****in at all not even here.I get a real good deal at my local shop cause i know the owner,but when i need somethin he dont have i will pay up front for him to get it for me, then throw him a little extra for his trouble.

k, im an *******. we can close the thread now. thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hmmm x 790 goes for about 180 on sonicelectronics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
What does that have to do with it?? He is getting it from a shop and its authorized. If there is a waranty issue he can just take it into the shop and the guy can take care of it for him. This way the thread starter will not have to pay for shipping to send it in.

I personally would rather pay retail and have peace of mind than save some money for something without a waranty. Just my .02.

You said you did'nt tip him ANYTHING the second time he hooked you up because you did'nt have the money, well why did'nt you go back and give him a little when you did have some money, or even something else that would make him happy? If I hooked someone up and then they started comming in and asking me to keep doing it I would feel like I was getting used! Sounds like he's trying to tell you something, I don't know maybe stop being so CHEAP! I agree with the other posts before mine, and I agree with what Adam said about just paying retail, always good to get hooked up and save a dollar or two but that can come back and bite as well!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.