frustrated with my hook up!!!

ActionJ-01-Z71
10+ year member

Action Jackson
TULSA
a guy i know who works at a local shop and hooks me up well is putting me off and its just starting to piss me off. he gets me anything i want for their cost and tax. usually comes to around 40-45% off list. im waiting for a x790 w/ ipod interface. he can get it for me or $220. well last saturday he told me just give him a call to remind him. monday came around so i called around 4 pm and he didnt answer so i left a voice message. did he same thing tuesday, wed, and today. i spoke to my other buddy who is hes brother in law and told me he is still gonna get it for me that he was actually joking aound with him about it taking so long. i hate to keep bugging him becuse i dont want to wear out my welcome of him hooking me up like he does.... as soon as he comes through my install will be done and ill post up some pics!

i feel better now, thanks!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea i would be frustated too, but he is giving you a deal, so i wouldnt complain. besides his view is, "if its that important you get it asap, then buy it at retail."

i would just hang in thier if i were you

You're getting hooked up and ur b!tching and whining......... get over it, you're getting **** for a hell of a deal... lil whiner!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

You're getting hooked up and ur b!tching and whining......... get over it, you're getting **** for a hell of a deal... lil whiner!!
i would atleast answer the phone and say "hang tight" or something. taint.

LOL....you are complaining about someone who has been giving you a deal on car audio equipment? Why would you bite the hand that feeds your car audio appetite? Go ahead and piss him off even more. He'll just sell your equipment to someone that will pay more money.

LOL....you are complaining about someone who has been giving you a deal on car audio equipment? Why would you bite the hand that feeds your car audio appetite? Go ahead and piss him off even more. He'll just sell your equipment to someone that will pay more money.

only complaining to you guys not him. sheesh!

hmmm x 790 goes for about 180 on sonicelectronics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah, i saw that also. i can get the hu w/ the ipod interface for 234 shipped. not to shabby.

Okay, so you dont know how to shop or do business, and suddenly its his fault. You know, even if you can get things cheaper you still owe him for dealing with your ass. In my line of work we usually charge around 30% on top and our jobs cost around 20 million to finish. You're getting off for VERY CHEAP.

Okay, so you dont know how to shop or do business, and suddenly its his fault. You know, even if you can get things cheaper you still owe him for dealing with your ass. In my line of work we usually charge around 30% on top and our jobs cost around 20 million to finish. You're getting off for VERY CHEAP.
Thats a bad comparison, lol!

Anyway, I think u were bugging him, which insight might mean that you're bothering him. So maybe back off a little. I think he can tell you're an impatient person hence him taking so long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i hear what yall are saying. its the fact he said "call me to remind me" then doenst pick up. thats all.

i know i got a good thing going. im not gonna bother him any more about it. anyway yes im a impatient ******* since i have had my dash torn apart now for a week not thinking it would take longer than antisipated. im sure someone can now tell me im a ass for doing that...

he has done this for me twice. both times waited 2 days. i tipped him a 20 on the first deal. didnt on the second. would have if i had the money. i always ask politely and give him a easy opportunty to turn me down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.