front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

Id ground them at the frame at the rear/where ever they sit,,seems like a waste of money to run grounds as well..Pos is understood/taken

If your grounding points are good, then you shouldn't have a problem with frame. Still do 3 neg runs from rear batts or amps or whatever to frame, and then 3 from frame to front battery or alt or wherever you are going. Though me personally, I'd do dedicated runs if you have the space and cash. Remember to fuse those as well. It's also possible to do a combination of the two, maybe 1 or 2 runs and then ground to frame. Just remember to have the same capacity at the termination points like I explained above.

[quote name='B2WJ4.7']so im gonna have 3 positive runs from front bat to rear bats. is it worth it to have 3 neg. runs from front to rear, or should i just ground the bats in the rear to the frame?[/QUOTE]

I ran 3 runs of positive and 3 runs of negative.
why. because @mylows10 ; said it's what everyone at competitions do.

If your grounding points are good, then you shouldn't have a problem with frame. Still do 3 neg runs from rear batts or amps or whatever to frame, and then 3 from frame to front battery or alt or wherever you are going. Though me personally, I'd do dedicated runs if you have the space and cash. Remember to fuse those as well. It's also possible to do a combination of the two, maybe 1 or 2 runs and then ground to frame. Just remember to have the same capacity at the termination points like I explained above.
i dont run fuses.

In a truck, I'd try the frame first. I had to run a neg for my car, though.

i was just going to do the frame but i see lots of people running neg run from front to rear. dont really know what kinda benifit there is to it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.