Front Stage Thread

Bottom line, I just want to know if I should use standard mode or network mode.
I HATE how the hu doesn't have a volume knob, and the steering wheel controls are already failing (prob because the overuse and the vibration). I'm 5'11" and this small sedan isn't friendly for me so I have to lean all the way back. I have long monkey arms but I still can't reach the hu without leaning forward alot.

Long story short: I want to buy a brick from CKB designs so I can control the main volume and bass gain next to my seat. Can't really do it in network mode but I wanna see what's best for my setup. Need to know how many RCAs I need to buy

The manuals only show the PAX curve, not the tweets.
The one on the top right
None of that matters when you put it in a car and put some power onto them. The accoustics will change everything. DONT YOU DARE RUN IT IN STANDARD MODE it'll sound like donkey sh*t. Absolute garbage unless you like that type of sound....

You 100% need network mode for pro audio drivers if you want any way to tame them. EQ does not work. crossovers and adjustable slopes is the only way to tame super tweets, the EQ is just a cherry on top in comparison.

None of that matters when you put it in a car and put some power onto them. The accoustics will change everything. DONT YOU DARE RUN IT IN STANDARD MODE it'll sound like donkey sh*t. Absolute garbage unless you like that type of sound....
You 100% need network mode for pro audio drivers if you want any way to tame them. EQ does not work. crossovers and adjustable slopes is the only way to tame super tweets, the EQ is just a cherry on top in comparison.
The point I mentioned was that I wanted a sort of "pac lc-1" for the rca's as a sort of "volume knob" (obviously after everything is tuned and scoped).

I will run network mode, but there isn't a way for a "volume knob" right?

The point I mentioned was that I wanted a sort of "pac lc-1" for the rca's as a sort of "volume knob" (obviously after everything is tuned and scoped).
I will run network mode, but there isn't a way for a "volume knob" right?
buy an active capable pioneer that has a volume knob... lol I know the pioneer double dins has the volume buttons but no knob which can get annoying when cops are around and you cant lower it fast enough.

buy an active capable pioneer that has a volume knob... lol I know the pioneer double dins has the volume buttons but no knob which can get annoying when cops are around and you cant lower it fast enough.
I guess I'll just hold the remote control with my finger on the mute button lololol

Yep! Wire them in parallel! A fancy Electrical Engineering term for a very simple wiring job! ;-)
John Kuthe...
Holyshit mutherphucker....wish someone would take you out in the back ally someday. You don't need a EE degree to wire series/parallel.

Holyshit mutherphucker....wish someone would take you out in the back ally someday. You don't need a EE degree to wire series/parallel.
No S HIT!??!! I was wiring things in series or parallel when I was in Jr High, maybe even in Elementary school!

You must be a really unhappy tortured human, BoominTahoe! Beacause you express around here as such a P RICK! :-(

John Kuthe...

No S HIT!??!! I was wiring things in series or parallel when I was in Jr High, maybe even in Elementary school!
You must be a really unhappy tortured human, BoominTahoe! Beacause you express around here as such a P RICK! :-(

John Kuthe...
Oh really. But still cannot hook up an amp or figure out how to turn ON a dsp.

Half the crap you say on here.....is unnecessary. Either that or just trolling. Either way, I wish you would leave this forum, since you have NO knowledge of any of this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.