FREE Surround Sound 5.1 & 2.1 Speakers - who's in?

I was actually considering building a 5.1 setup for the PS3 up at my farm. I've done a couple reviews here (one was front page for a month), and I'm active on a few other forums.

Short and sweet. Hit all the required points, too. Always a fan of your reviews, man. The test tones idea was smart and I'll have to play with that as well.
Thanks! I appreciate that! Glad someone appreciates them!!

The Pro button on the top right is what he's mentioning.

FEE9232C-0F24-4A7F-8888-21183F6692B4-9988-00000519994CD157_zps4c5bdda9.jpg

Heads up to folks receiving 5.1 systems, the button PRO-LOGIC will turn the 2.1 source into 5.1.
Thanks again everyone!
Hey Lucky. Did we all get the same model of 5.1 or was it random? 'Cause I believe I got a different model coming.

Mines waiting for me at home according to fedex, I will check it out tonight after work. But I believe the model number was different on the invoice I had gotten from you fellas.

Just curious.

Cant wait to set these up, gonna make beer pong alot better.

Hi hi, almost everyone of the 20 folks are receiving different systems; & you are correct about the part number being different than nismos14's. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Hey Lucky. Did we all get the same model of 5.1 or was it random? 'Cause I believe I got a different model coming.
Mines waiting for me at home according to fedex, I will check it out tonight after work. But I believe the model number was different on the invoice I had gotten from you fellas.

Just curious.

Cant wait to set these up, gonna make beer pong alot better.

Hi hi, almost everyone of the 20 folks are receiving different systems; & you are correct about the part number being different than nismos14's. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.
I have mine at home I will check it out when I get home. Thank you again for selecting me. I will have a review up to tonight

Mine 2.1 should be here tomorrow, will hopefully have time in the evening to hook it up. Will be using it both for my PC, and as 2.1 for the bedroom TV.

Hopefully it will make a good replacement for my 10 year old Dell speakers lol

I've had a crazy two days which is a very long story. I'm gonna watch multiple movies and play a few different songs. I will do it through the night so I can get a review in by tomorrow. I'll probably post a thread in the done for a good read to y'all later.

got my 5.1 and played with it in my bedroom with only the LF and RF hooked up for a propper 2.1 settup for a day/night. threw it in the livingroom this morning and will have a Transformers 1, 2 and 3 marathon in about an hour to put it through its paces. had to use my own RCA's to make the system work in my livingroom, but thats normal. will post my review tomorrow afternoon/night. :)

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date