FREE Surround Sound 5.1 & 2.1 Speakers - who's in?

Update: just tested your 2.1 system EXCS210 and it did charge both the iPhone 5 and the Android.. What version of iPhone do you have? Perhaps the charging cable wasn't all the way in?
Thank you once again for all these valuable feedback.
It was an iPhone 4S and it seems to try charging but the handshake is wonky. Switches between charging and not charging about three times and gives up. Not a dealbreaker, though. Definitely has great output and wide dispersion in my office. Got a lot of impressed looks by those around me playing pandora off the laptop. Very laid back system, too.

Update on the one I had.. I set it up in my nephew's room, he'll probably eventually use it in his dorm when he goes to college, but he was using a logitech 2.1 system currently which he loved. I listened to it and it sounded pretty good. I hadn't listened to the VM audio setup for a little while, so I really wanted to see how it was gonna sound.... This setup REALLY impressed him, it blew away the logitech big time even in 2.1 mode. The little sub in it really does move a lot of air! He's a happy camper, I said he could use it indefinitely and he's super happy with it! Thanks again VM!

Hi all, if I haven't followed up with you, please expect a message //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Looking forward to your thoughts about these.
I would like that message //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date