FREE Surround Sound 5.1 & 2.1 Speakers - who's in?

I'm in. I've recently been tinkering with my HT setup. 5.1 (well 4.1?) in my bedroom, Polk M60 towers, Polk M30 surrounds, custom built enclosures with 2 10" Alpine Type Rs on a Crown XLS1000 for subs. Sounds legit!
I love listening to budget speakers so I can recommend whats best for the money for other broke college kids like myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Broke? You own two cars..

Unless you didn't pay for them.

I am very interested in doing something like this. I currently have a Samsung 5.1 setup in my room and a older Bose setup in my living room.

I am interested Lucky. I have purchased from you guys many times before and hove done detailed reviews. you can count on me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Camry was more of a graduation gift that I only help out with if I want to/ when I can.
The Blazer was all me.

I'm still broke. You can only make so much slangin' cheddah biscuits!
New car for graduating highschool?

Jesus, highschool is the easiest shit.

What model is that? The one i recieved is the EXCS212, i like it monolithic look, suttle.
resource_zps97851ce3.jpg
It's the EXCS210. The model you posted kinda reminds me of the old Harmon Kardons as far as the satellites go. Mine has some extra features like USB and SD card slots for playing music directly from the unit as well as an adjustable EQ for those inputs. I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces. Kinda hope the USB is compatible directly from the PC, but I'm not counting on it.

New car for graduating highschool?
Jesus, highschool is the easiest shit.
It was really my dad's way of getting me out of that tC. He hated that thing.

It was too small and too slow in his opinion. He prefers big luxury cars with some oomph. His first choice for me was the BMW 335i, Second was the Infiniti G37 lol so, naturally when I ended up getting the tC he was like "da fuqq?"

It was too small and too slow in his opinion. He prefers big luxury cars with some oomph. His first choice for me was the BMW 335i, Second was the Infiniti G37 lol so, naturally when I ended up getting the tC he was like "da fuqq?"
a g37 or a 335i as a HS gift O_O I'd like me a 335i (pretty **** quick cars)... what does he drive?

a g37 or a 335i as a HS gift O_O I'd like me a 335i (pretty **** quick cars)... what does he drive?
Yep I really do like the 335s but I didn't want to get anything that I wouldn't feel comfortable covering the expenses on myself. I don't want my parents doing everything for me. Thats why I chose the tC and its also why I chose the Camry. Both cars, I could afford on my own, payments and maintenance both offered the most of what I wanted compared to similar cars in the price range and neither is "flashy" and will give the appearance of "having money".

Pops is still in his 06 S500. He won't let that car go for anything. He has gone to look at the 550s a few times and even worked some good deals but everytime he will just look at his car again and say no thanks. I don't blame him.

C1CB7B65-20B5-4ED6-9835-77E198E2AC40-4398-000002671D560B7D.jpg

Yep I really do like the 335s but I didn't want to get anything that I wouldn't feel comfortable covering the expenses on myself. I don't want my parents doing everything for me. Thats why I chose the tC and its also why I chose the Camry. Both cars, I could afford on my own, payments and maintenance both offered the most of what I wanted compared to similar cars in the price range and neither is "flashy" and will give the appearance of "having money".
Pops is still in his 06 S500. He won't let that car go for anything. He has gone to look at the 550s a few times and even worked some good deals but everytime he will just look at his car again and say no thanks. I don't blame him.
You did the right thing - props! 335i's are notorious for blowing through high pressure fuel pumps ($1K expense every few months).

Sweet rides.

*Sigh*

Rich black people.

Well, I just spent like $1500 building a 7.1 system but I would be more than happy to participate. I've got a few audiophile buddies that could giver ot a listen and probably get you another 2-3 reviews as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date