FREE Product Giveaway to Review - Capacitors

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Happy Monday all,

it's that time again! We are looking for CA community members who would be interested in writing a detailed product review for some capacitors.

The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before, either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus. If you participated in the past, and actually followed-up that's another HUGE plus.

If you are interested or have any questions please post them below //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

capacitors..... not many people on here will be interested. if one has a Volt Meter on it i would be interested in reviewing one. i can make my lights dim on certain songs on command, so this would be a good way to prove or disprove the "capacitors solve dimming lights" deal.

Matt

i just put a system in my girlfrinds car. has a significant amount of draw i can write a very good review on a product like this. im fairly new to this forum but i am well know on SMD and caco

Adding another battery to my system in the next couple of days. Would easily be able to tested this out and review it in the place of the battery. Adding this battery to get rid of dimming lights.

@LuckyatVMI; I am doing a SQ install for Cadence Acoustics, and I will definitely need a capacitor. I wouldn't mind writing a detailed review once I have it installed and tested. I have no bias either way when it comes to vehicle electronics and equipment, cause being an oldie, all audio equipment had it's place!

Hey Lucky i was going through your capacitors on site and found an error on one of the Product Descriptions. May want to get it fixed up .

Power Acoustik PCX-3F 3 Farad Capacitor : PCX3F : VMInnovations.com

This isn't supposed to be in the Description

~12dB Crossovers~

With the Power Acoustik PCX-3F Farad Car Audio Capacitor you can filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass, low pass, & subsonic crossovers.

~Remote Gain Control~

The remote gain control of the Power Acoustik PCX-3F Farad Car Audio Capacitor allows amplifier level adjustment from a remote location in the vehicle.

~Pre-Amp Outputs~

Sending a single signal from your head unit to multiple amplifiers in your system is easy using the pass-thru pre-amp outputs

~All MOSFET Amplifier~

BAMF amplifiers use MOSFET transistors for the power supply & output stages. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...

~12db Bass Boost~

Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your BAMF amplifier.

This on Features Tab :

12dB Crossovers

Remote Gain Control

Pre-Amp Outputs

All MOSFET Amplifier

12db Bass Boost

I have actually been looking to grab a cap lately.. Id be more than willing to do a DETAILED write-up. The vehicle I intend on putting it in is having issues with dimming and I dont plan to invest large chunks of money into the electrical. Feel free to PM, I would really like to participate in this one!

Like the above, have a vehicle that would need it because gonna use for a slight 1 volt drop and filtering. When you go to get these out say something me main. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date