FREE Surround Sound 5.1 & 2.1 Speakers - who's in?

2.1 for me. Don't have to suffer listening to my tunes on the crapy lappytop speakers in the office any more!

Anyone interested in taking them off my hands after I review them is more than welcome to PP me the shipping cost and I'll gladly pay them forward.

resource.ashx

Not bad looking at all...already gets points on appearance at the price point. And the specs aren't too shabby, either.

Lucky, got my tracking. Thanks alot, they look good this should be a good thing to review and I actually could use em.
VM just went another huge bump in my book..

So, dude, the refurbished Blendtec blenders you guys have.. I been eyeing them for a looong time. How are they? Reviews are mixed seems really hit or miss. I wanna make me some bomb stuffs with em
Cool!

The blenders: we are actually having a really good deal on them this week ($175 shipped - price will not be lower). Don't expect them to look like new and you'll be amazed w/ the performance. The jars will most likely have scuffs on them, these are re-manufactured by a 3rd party not blendtec.

Click here to see the deals including the ICB3.

I use mine daily to make a 1,500 calorie shakes (1 cup oatmeal, 2 cups milk, peanut butter, banana, protein). BlendHappy.com is also a good resource.

Bottom line, if you get it and are not happy with it, let me know we'll refund you and offer a free pre-paid return label.

I noticed vminnovations is starting on home theatre business, what i would suggest that nobody has out there is a 5.2 or 7.2 systems, I currently have a 7.3 system, yes with 3 powered subwoofer and i love it. 1 subwoofer set up to me strains out the sub too much, i noticed that the bass is a lot deeper on 2-3 subwoofer setup and you dont have to raise the volume too much. I have an onkyo receiver that does 7.2 Just my 2 cent

heres my set up

DSC_0381.jpg

yeah my harman has 7.2 also, it nice being able to select different settings, but then again i have a velodyne dps12 and a spl10, 400 watts compared to 1200 is a big diff. Cant complain about my klipsch rf's though.

yeah my harman has 7.2 also, it nice being able to select different settings, but then again i have a velodyne dps12 and a spl10, 400 watts compared to 1200 is a big diff. Cant complain about my klipsch rf's though.
do you have 2 or 3 subs? if not you should try it, the subs does not have to be expensive, I have my neighbor using those $120 polk subs and we set him up with 3 and it rocks

2 subs velodyne dps-12 and velodyne spl10 look at those and tell me how you think my place sounds? i could just use the 10 incher, hell i was happy with the 12. velodyne is some good stuff

2 subs velodyne dps-12 and velodyne spl10 look at those and tell me how you think my place sounds? i could just use the 10 incher, hell i was happy with the 12. velodyne is some good stuff
Velodyne's are good, isnt awesome to have 2 subs

Cool!
The blenders: we are actually having a really good deal on them this week ($175 shipped - price will not be lower). Don't expect them to look like new and you'll be amazed w/ the performance. The jars will most likely have scuffs on them, these are re-manufactured by a 3rd party not blendtec.

Click here to see the deals including the ICB3.

I use mine daily to make a 1,500 calorie shakes (1 cup oatmeal, 2 cups milk, peanut butter, banana, protein). BlendHappy.com is also a good resource.

Bottom line, if you get it and are not happy with it, let me know we'll refund you and offer a free pre-paid return label.
Awesome, I think I will order one up finally. I wanna make some frozen coffees and smoothies.

Thanks again Lucky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date