<b>VMInnovations.com</b>

Great discounts on car audio with free & fast shipping. 5 Star online retailer with over 350,000 orders shipped.
This code is back up and running for CarAudio members btw:
great company and good customer service, you have been recommended to friends and family.
Hello everyone, Thanks for checking us out. VMInnovations is an online retailer of car audio electronics (among other things) based in Lincoln...

Done. Been looking for some slim speakers to fit in my jeep.
Updated the coupon for caraudio community and it's live:
If you wanted to give Encore series a try, NOW is a good time: Full list of select VM Audio goodies for sale is here: % OFF Subs, Amps...
Thank YOU tprj82 and we hear you about the note above. Historically priority was given to folks who requested a product to review and followed up...
1st post and want free stuff.. did you see how old this thread is?
Sorry for the belated reply, yes we did have a BF event - our email subscribers got them last week. More info here. Currently the CYBER Monday...
Thanks Lucky, I'm still rooting for your company to redeem yourselves.
No bigs guys he handled it love VMInno for their CS
Whoa, we've been out for a few days to find this thread. Definitely made our day - thank you all! As always if we can help w/ anything else...
Ordered my second amp and a distribution block today. Thanks!
I was using my phone and ipad on it during the posts I made on here, just barely got signal on my wireless router to try it out on my pc and it...
why did you all get some crappy amplifiers?
PM replied, use the code TAXDAY15 to save extra $5 off the lowest prices today/tomorrow. Total discount is 15% off.
I would also be willing to do a review of the product don't use caps anymore but can add one in to see if it makes a difference to my voltage.
@LuckyatVMI I don&#39;t want you to think that I forgot about you. MY reviews of the EXMS581 have been submitted to Amazon and VMI and are...
Some deal suggestions are below, for more info please visit &gt;&gt;this page  
Hey guys, we got a pretty sweet code for you to use today During the checkout use the promo code SAVE12 to save 12% OFF everything including...
Check-out our Cyber Monday Deals Only today and tomorrow (Nov 26 and 27th we are offering 15% &amp; 10% OFF codes below): &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Click...
Rockford Fosgate P2D2 12" Punch series sub for 79.99 after applying the code BFDEALS here...
Wanted to share some recent stats/news with you guys based on some 25,000+ orders: 97% of orders placed at VMInnovations ship within a day Most...
deffinantly intrested here, DJ you say? could use it at one of the local shin-digs to test her out. or put it up against some quaility theater...
they aint that much bigger then 1500
Still the best price on the net with the free shipping.
And here is the product link for Precision Power Black Ppi BK800.4 for you sir.
Congrats! Im a VMI addict, have been for a few years, I tell all my friends about it. If i were a rich man i would need a storage FACILITY lol
Anybody else seen the ? Looks like this is guy is kickin' it: Have a great week-end everyone!
I think most of the builds are sealed so they don't have to sacrifice the entire back end (like this one) to enclosure. I'm sad the soloX is gone...
Hi all, in case you are interested we are running a photo contest on our Facebook page. Simply submit one of your favorite summertime photos and...
Just a heads up these Gemini DJX-03 are pretty good cans for 10 bucks shipped. Daily steal so expires today: Gemini DJX-03 Reversible Pro DJ...
Aaaand we have another WINNER!!! This time from a car audio related community:
If you were looking for one of this amp for nice clean power, now would be a good time to get a Rockford Fosgate R600-5 ( Cheers, Lucky@VMI
Just a heads up today only this Rockford Fosgate P2D2-12 is $80 + free shipping at VMInnovations. Use the promo code 4FATHERS.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>VMInnovations.com</b>

Great discounts on car audio with free & fast shipping. 5 Star online retailer with over 350,000 orders shipped.

Views

coupon deal giveaway rockford deal rockford fosgate subwoofer deal vminnovations vminnovations coupon vminnovations promo
1000006564.jpg

Mr FaceCaser

Mar 28, 2024
1000006569.jpg

Mr FaceCaser

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers