Found a Kicker deal

Participant count
  • Participant list
That's a decent price for 2 new. Used it's pretty much on par. For $100, you'll be loud. Double that and you start getting into a completely different category, but for $100, you're going to do quite well. Get a decent 300w amp and build (or get built) a good box [makes the difference] and you'll be set.

Any respectable 300w amp you can get your hands on for a good price. Not a market I browse in, so I wouldn't be of service to you other than to tell you to find a Kicker 200.2, 300.2, 300.1 or 400.1(a bit much) at a good price. I'm sure there are hundreds of amps good in that power class, however.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This head unit has no power antenna adapter. So the image you are getting is not coming in from the correct program. Like if you were on an AM...
Dammned good amps. I ran that series for years. I just sold my last GTQ400 last year. I still have a GTS600 left. that series will run up to 16v...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...

About this thread

Reddish Neck

10+ year member
TD's & Beer
Reddish Neck
Racine, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date