JL W3V3 10 vs Sundown SA-10 on SPL

I don't judge my system against others based on terms of necessarily how loud it is, but how low it can get. Anyone can throw some subs in a box tuned to 40hz and be loud but it takes manliness to hit lows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

ive been friends with him for a long time,but now he started d riding this kid and talks about him all the time

see yall jump on the sa boner. i heard two jl w3's 13.5's tuned to 27 hz doing 145's in the trunk daily. only on 1k. they will get loud. it's all in the enclosure

see yall jump on the sa boner. i heard two jl w3's 13.5's tuned to 27 hz doing 145's in the trunk daily. only on 1k. they will get loud. it's all in the enclosure
see yall jump on the jl boner. i heard two sundown sa 10's tuned to 33 hz doing 120's in the trunk daily. only on 1k. they will get loud. it's all in the enclosure

has anyone ever tried?
001.png

The new Z Series woofers have more Watts than any speakers we have ever built, so many Watts they got, that we thought of using a new slogan, Got Watts?, but that's lame so we didn't. We tried to measure the exact amount of Watts a Z Series put out, but all we got was dBs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.