SOLD Fosgate Subs and amp!! Old Skool!!

Scheffer

I have 2 Fosgate Punch XLC 10" subs I am looking to get rid of. I had them installed in my truck with the amp I am also selling. These subs hit hard!!!!!!! I have a 97 Fosgate Power 200.2!! It is a bad ass amp it is the old style so you know it is good. I am selling the whole thing for $350 obo plus shipping. E-mail me if you have any Q's or offers! Thanx

man oh man those XLC's rock, i have 8" (2 of em) the punmch XLC, and they blow away my buddies RF 10's lol.

and im only throwing 100 Hifonics watts at each...

instead ofht eRMS 200.... those hit hard, andthat amp is fantastic...

someon make the man an offer...

I am looking for 210 plus shipping for the amp. the amp is in perfect condition I had the end caps painted Mirage!! The color changes. It is awesome cosmetically, there are no flaws in the amp.

Are you nuts? I can pick up a brand new Earthquake amp for $329 Canadian. Your Rockford amp at $210 US = $327 Canadian and then shipping on top.

I know rockfords old amps are good but that price for a used one. I don't think so.

Thanks anyway

i must admit, those rockfords are great amps. i have one myself, but i have to agree with Sound Gorillaz when he says "YOU'RE NUTS!" $210 for the amp is a bit TOO steep. Maybe if you lowered it a tad to maybe like $150us then you'll PROBABLY get a few bites.

Just my 2 cents. don't get mad or anything :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.